Nord Machinery NSD Spice doser
Capacity 40 objects per minute (objects are 240mm long).
1700 x 1400 x 750 mm
The NSD Spice doser is a spice dosing machine that is extremely versatile and can be used for an extremely wide range of products. From fish and seafood to meat and poultry. Innovative solutions and integrated Industry 4,0 functions allow this machine to perform various dosing tasks. You can dose directly onto product, or onto product that has already been loaded into trays. It is very popular for Salmon spicing performed right after portion cutting.
The main features are:
• Very impressive ROI, typically within 6-8 months
• Reduces spice waste with up to 90%
• Reduce labour
• Heated hopper to counter moist and condensation
• Can operate with more than 40 different spice types
• Patent pending of various features
• Replace roller and change spice type within 10 minutes
• Can remember up to 99 recipes
• User friendly interface
• On wheels – easy to adapt and implement in the existing line – or move around
• Built from high quality components and AISI316SS steel
For more information about this machine, other machines, services to your machines, or parts for your machine, please contact us! Together we would like to look for a suitable solution for your production.