Vacancy Service technician Food processing Machines Junior and Senior
Do you feel at home in a family business where expert colleagues work? And do you enjoy commissioning machines in the food industry or solving malfunctions? Then this challenge as a Service Technician at IB Food machines is something for you!
IB Food-machines advises food processing companies worldwide about their production process. Together with a team of twenty pleasant colleagues, our service technicians are the business card of our company. They do this from a brand new and modern building in Urk.
What will you do as a service technician?
As a Service technician you are responsible for placing the machine up to and including the provision of service to technically advanced machines within the food industry. IB-Food-Machines is dealer of various brands of food processing machines.
You do this for 50% in the workshop in Urk and for 50% on location throughout the Netherlands. You can also carry out work in another country within Europe a few times a year. Doesn’t this appeal to you? No problem, there are always colleagues who are willing and you can carry out your work in the Netherlands.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- Installation, commissioning and testing of food processing machines.
- Maintaining the food processing machines on location or at Urk.
- Overhaul and, if necessary, adjust the machine to the customer’s wishes in the workshop in Urk.
- Maintaining contact with the client during the project.
- Share your knowledge with the customer’s technical service.
What does IB Food-Machines offer you?
- Excellent salary depending on your knowledge, skills and experience.
- 25 vacation days and 104 hours/13 ADV days, in which you decide when you take vacation.
- Good pension scheme through Pensioen Metaal & Technique.
- Opportunities to further develop yourself as a Service Technician and to broaden your knowledge through education and training. For example, you can progress to Specialist.
- Varied and challenging job for 38 hours a week within a solid company.
- A job with a lot of personal responsibility, freedom and independence.
- Everyone knows each other, so the lines are nice and short. If Rudy doesn’t know, Jasper does. Truly a family business!
- Each mechanic gets his own tool cart.
- Pleasant colleagues with whom you regularly have Friday afternoon drinks or a company outing. Last year IB Food-Machines went to the Formula 1 in Zandvoort! And they will also return to F1 in Zandvoort in 2022.
What’s in your toolbox?
You like to develop in your profession and with your technical background and service-oriented attitude you know how to help different customers in the right way. You also bring the following:
- You have completed a technical vocational education, e.g. Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Speaks and writes the Dutch language. If you also speak English, that’s a plus.
- Have a B driving license.
- You are happy to contribute to the growth of IB Food machines.
Where will you be working?
IB Food-Machines adviseert al meer dan 13 jaar wereldwijd voedselverwerkende bedrijven over hun productieproces. Ze leveren nieuwe- en gebruikte voedselverwerkingsmachines. Hierdoor zijn ze in staat om binnen de meeste budgetten te werken en op de beste manier te kunnen adviseren bij het verbeteren en optimaliseren van hun productie.
Werken bij IB Food-machines betekent goede arbeidsvoorwaarden, ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden, winstdeling, vrijheid en flexibiliteit, een inspirerend team met leuke collega’s en fitnessen in hun eigen gym!
Do you want to help build with IB Food-Machines? Apply directly!
Steamz supports IB Food-Machines in the recruitment & selection trajectory. We prefer to receive applications via the application form. For more information about the vacancy and/or organization, please contact Daniël Lamandassa on 06 1825 8832 or firstname.lastname@example.org