Baader 581 -
The Baader 581 is an advanced unique filleting machine for salmon. It is designed with respect to yield, hygiene, performance and fillet quality. All tools are computer controlled and it is not necessary to pregrade the fish from 2 kg up to 7 kg (gutted / head on).
A stable run of the fish through the machine guarantees higher throughput. Settings of the machine can be changed during operation and can be stored in a recipe archive for easier handling. The fillets from this Baader 581 are of an extraordinary quality, very little trimming is required.
- High Speed – up to 25 fish / min (depending on fish size and operator skills)
- Best fillet quality; clean end of heading, clean anal fin, no bone chips at tail area, white belly membrane on/off (C/D trim)
- Less downgrades
- Flexible on different species (e.g. Trout or Wild Salmon)
- Flexible on different products (A-D Trim)
- Stable run of the fish through the machine – less stops
- Computer controlled tools
- Best hygiene performance
- Easy adjustable and to maintain
- Remote Service
This Baader 581 filleting machine for Salmon is in good working condition!
|Capacity||25 fish / min|